Friday, May 8, 2009

INTERVIEW: 77KLASH



A few words with 77KLASH.....

WHO ARE YOU?

I am 77klash from crown heights Brooklyn….
I am a producer/artist…..

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO LATELY?

I have been working with some new artist mainly Virgina, Miss Bank$ and Bosco Delrey.... I am also working on my first album….

WHAT MUSIC ARE YOU INTO RIGHT NOW?

I am really feeling santi’s song on the major laser project who would of thought that she would murder lexus on a track she totally killed it…. I am also listening to dj krames new single along with some old school sam cooke, louie Jordan and them type vibes…

WHAT ARE YOU FEELING RIGHT NOW?

The fader and rcrdlbl.com I get great new music of those site…. I am also feeling the new line of rockers nyc and and anything related to sneaker steve that guys is the sneaker guru….


WHO SHOULD WE WATCH OUT FOR?

Miss Bank$, Bosco Delrey


www.myspace.com/2sevenklash


DOWNLOAD:

77KLASH - PRESSURE (ft. MATT SHADETEK)


No comments: